Translate/Traductor

martes, 19 de noviembre de 2013

Fan Report A Nude: Sendai, Nagano, Kanazawa, Niigata

71b8c2ebgw1eajbzvqjnqj20nm0k0wle

With everything ready, I left my daily life's duties and embarked myself to this adventure.
This time it wasn't only the anticipation of going to the concerts, it was the excitement and happiness to see my friends, to share this experience with them.
It was a little gathering from all over the world.
It's really great to find someone who fills your heart the way Yamapi fills mine… but to share this love and craziness with other friends is even more amazing.
My first stop in the "Tour de Pi" was Sendai.
To be honest, I was really nervous… I didn't know what to expect, I've never been to a show in a small concert hall, so I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to enjoy the show as much as I usually do in big venues like Yoyogi, but there I was...
nervous, excited, living a dream, and this time I was going to live and share this experience with some friends...
I was about to see him AGAIN!!!


WARNINGMore than a report, this is the way in which I lived the concerts, I'm not good with details, and basically is just my perception of the most amazing concert I've seen in my life!!!


2013.11.03 Sendai
My friend and I were walking to the Sendai Sun Plaza Concert Hall, we had our uchiwas ready and also our national flags, it's crazy, one fan from México and one from Argentina in Japan for a concert of a Japanese idol.
It wasn't 6:00 PM yet, but it was so dark... we were walking by a side road, so we didn't see many Sweeties in our way to the concert venue, but when we finally arrived there they were!!! 
A large crowd of fangirls in green parkas, and carrying their shopping bags, waiting to get inside, those moments when you're outside waiting in the cold are the longest ones! once inside we rushed to find our seats, we had seats at the 3rd level, almost in the last row on the left side… the view was so amazing!!!
When you're at the top of the hall you can see everything, from the fanboy in the first row to the beautiful sea of colorful penlights moving at the rhythm of the music, it was so beautiful.
When the lights turned off and the only thing you see is a sea of waving penlights, that is the moment when your heart start beating faster and faster, you know that you'll see him and yet it's just like a dream… Yamapi, Yamapi, Yamapi… YAMAPI.
In a matter of seconds… he was on the stage, he was like a vision in white in a ball masquerade… GORGEOUS!!!!
The concert is so dynamic!!!
The setlist is the perfect combination of old songs, new songs, and old songs in new versions that could blow your mind away!!
His voice is so amazing, his dance drives you crazy, his smile comes from the heart and his eyes were flirting with every Sweetie there…
It's just too much to handle, too much to make you focus and remember the details.
There's no empty times, song after song the concert goes from funny, to cute, to sweet, to sexy, to ERO….
I think we could see almost every face of Yamapi <3
AMAZING.
Even when I tried really hard, I can't remember the details of the concert, it was like a dream to me!
I was able to see Yamapi again, I was able to be in Paradise once more.
It's incredible, you're so close and so far away at the same time.
But for more than two hours I SHARED a moment with the most amazing guy ever!!!
That night on our way to the hotel… in the cold and rainy night we kept talking about what amazing night it was!
Drinking Sake on the street and eating Ice Cream in our room was so much fun!!! LOL

But we were under Pi's magic, and we didn't want it to end.


sigue leyendo AQUI

RECUERDA USAR TRADUCTOR  ^_^

creditos y agradecimientos http://yttenaid.livejournal.com

No hay comentarios: